AC HELCOR Pharmaceutical Company invests annually important budgets for research and development of new forms of pharmaceuticals.
To keep up with the latest findings in the pharmaceutical field, product quality certification and management safety, all products placed on the market are subject to research and development studies carried out in the AC HELCOR Research & Development Center (C & D-P) in collaboration with independent centers or university-renowned and managed by pharmaceutical or medical professionals.
The rules to be followed in the process, are required by the European Community standards in the pharmaceutical industry.
The activity starts from setting the product parameters through preformulation studies – formulation, intellectual property, stability, validation, transfer to industrial scale, physicochemical, microbiological, clinical research, bioequivalence, pharmaceutical safety – pharmacovigilance, postmarketing studies, which attests the quality and effectiveness and therapeutic equivalence of the product in relation to the reference products in strict accordance with European and international regulatory standards.
Within the AC HELCOR Research & Development Center it were first developed in Romania in order to increase accesibility of the romanian patients to healthcare means:
- the extended release (ER) tablets – CORZEM 120 mg – patented formula
- the technology for film coating of the tablets – 1996.
- the packaging of medicines in blisters – 1996
- innovative formulations – 5 patents.
- the nationally-awarded pharmaceutical formula at the National Invention Salon 2007.
- the first GMP drug pilot research facility – scaling – 2000
- the manufacture of food supplements using standardized extracts to certain biologically active principles – 2004
- over 15 active substances from natural origin produced in Romania (first Romanian products)
- over 20 generic drugs produced for the first time in Romania (20 first Romanian generics)
AC Helocor Research & Development Center (C & D-P) conducts studies of:
- Preformulation and formulation studies. Pilot Research Center develops studies in biopharmacy, safety, clinical efficacy, quality and pharmaco-toxicological safety in collaboration with the most important university research units, the subject of a significant number of scientific papers, communicated at domestic and international events, published in profile magazines, doctoral projects, license, currently auctioning and running for a number of 8 projects in 2010 pharmaceutical research grant.
- Quality control – physical – chemical control, stability, validation, transfer to industrial scale
- Pharmacokinetic studies – bioavailability tests – in vitro and in vivo
- Clinical, pharmacological and toxicological studies – safety and efficacy of medicines and food supplements HELCOR – in partnership
- Documentation, patenting, protection of inventions and trademarks
- Pilot – scale up with homothetic series and GMP pilot series
Private Label & Contract Manufacturing
If you are a medium or a large size company and you are looking for food supplements for your Private Label or Contract manufacturing, AC HELCOR will be your partner in achieving this goal.
We develop new products from the initial idea to the final product, we’ll work with you every step of the way to ensure your product is high quality, in-demand and ahead of the competition.
We manufacture for private label or contract manufacturing:
- Food supplements in the form of tablets (uncoated, coated, chewable) or hard capsules
- Sports Nutrition tablets (uncoated, coated, chewable) or hard capsules
Our experience in the pharmaceutical industry as a manufacturer of prescription drugs and OTC, extended with the production of vitamins, natural food supplements, will help ensure that your private label product not only meets the quality requirements and needs of your customer, but will be a profitable venture for your business.
Our food supplements are manufactured according to GMP standards resulting in consistent high-quality products suitable for sale in pharmacies, health stores, online stores, supermarkets, fitness clubs and retail shops.
We provide a full range of private labeling and contract manufacturing services:
- Planning process
- Legislation studies and documentation
- Preformulation studies
- Product development and formulation
- Product manufacturing
- Rigorous quality control analysis and stability studies
- Expert oversight throughout the production & testing process
- Regulatory consultancy for product registration & authorization
- Label Design
- Packing and labeling
- GMP production (humidity and temperature controlled)
Key benefits of working with us:
- Implement your ideas without additional production resources
- Our tablets and capsules are made in the European Union (high quality standards)
- Modern production facilities
- GMP / HACCP / ISO 22000:2018 Certified manufacturing
- Small or flexible Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ)
- Help with product label design based on your requirements
- Competitive pricing that allows you to reduce cost per unit
- Fast new private label (finished) product launching
- Fast manufacturing and quick delivery, so you can meet your customer’s demands
- You can pick up your finished product at our premises or we can deliver it to you
Send your inquiry to: email@example.com
See more details on the standards we comply with: here
AC HELCOR Research & Development Center is registered: